Great video! I wish we had been in those pictures too! Dang! We will have to try and come visit some time. It looks like a dream there... so beautiful. My dad would be so jealous if he saw all of those pictures. I am sure he would be a bit homesick (remember he grew up there and I was born there!) So great to see you, even if it IS only through pictures.
Wow, where did you find that song! Tear jerker! We love you guys and can't wait for our "Summer in Alaska" in 2009! Lindsay
ReplyDeleteGreat video! I wish we had been in those pictures too! Dang! We will have to try and come visit some time. It looks like a dream there... so beautiful. My dad would be so jealous if he saw all of those pictures. I am sure he would be a bit homesick (remember he grew up there and I was born there!) So great to see you, even if it IS only through pictures.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is super cute! I am glad we could be a part of it!
ReplyDelete